What is LCL Bulk Transport?
Start Driving with LCL Bulk Transport
Why should YOU start driving with LCL Bulk Transport?
During this time you will watch videos, complete paperwork and be introduced to terminal personnel and other drivers.
The in truck training is “hands on training” with the oversight of your trainer. You will learn the complete process from pre-tripping a tank trailer to the final delivery where a pump may be used to offload product at our customers.
You will also be trained to provide updates to dispatch using the in cab communication system (PeopleNet) and how to complete the necessary paperwork. The overall training time depends on the new driver.
- Average income of $80-$90,000
- Medical, dental and vision benefits within 60 days of hire
- 6 paid holidays and 2 personal days
- Vacation (1 week after a year and 2 weeks after 2 years)
- Accrued vacation (can be taken as individual days)
- 401k match and profit sharing
- Funeral leave and jury duty pay
- Quarterly Driver Scorecard Incentive Program
- Truck amenities include television, refrigerator, satellite radio, and more
- Potential opportunity for dedicated loads
- Uniform and work apparel provided
- Yearly work boot allowance
Here are some of the general requirements to drive for LCL Bulk Transport:
- Class A CDL
- 1 year verifiable "Class A" experience
- NOW accepting 6 months to 1 year experience with certificate of completion from a certified driving school
- Over 21 years of age
- Tanker endorsement on CDL (Hazmat not needed)
- No Suspensions in last 3 years
- Suspensions for failure to appear, financial responsibility and non-moving violations are excluded
No record citation of conviction in any motor vehicle, personal or commercial, during the last 3 years:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Refusal to test required by implied consent law.
- Violation of open container.
This is not intended to be a complete list of hiring requirements. If you have specific questions please call recruiting at 888-266-5970.